Provides continuous, accurate heart rate to keep your fitness training simple
Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape. Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
User replaceable battery and water resistant (30m)
Connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink
Details: Includes comfortable fabric chest strap
for accurate, continuous heart rate.
For best results, thoroughly moisten
the chest strap with water prior to workout.
Click here for a larger image FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
The FT4 heart rate monitor helps you exercise smarter with its easy-to-use heart rate based features. Perfect for active exercisers who want to track their intensity and calories burned during any activity.
Continuously displays your real-time heart rate during exercise. With this information you can gauge your intensity and stay within your target zone to maximize your workout. It’s like a personal trainer on your wrist telling you when to slow down or speed up.
Accurate Calorie Burn
Tracks your intensity and calories burned during any activity, even playing with children and swimming.
Stay Motivated and Reach Your Fitness Goals
Removes the guess work from your workout. After each workout, the FT4 will display a training summary with your average and max heart rate and calories burned. In addition, it keeps track of your last ten workouts so you can see your fitness improvements and stay motivated to reach your goals.
• Continuous, accurate heart rate
• Average and maximum heart rate of training
• Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
• Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
• Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape. Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
• 10 training files (with summaries and totals)
• User replaceable battery and water resistant (30m)
• Connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink (5kHz coded transmission)
• Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
In The Box FT4 heart rate monitor
H1 heart rate sensor
FT4 Getting Started Guide
Easy to Use
1) Enter basic settings
2) Thoroughly moisten the H1 heart rate chest strap with water, snap on the transmitter and wrap around your chest
3) Start your workout. * Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the heart rate monitor.
4) To extend the battery life of your H1 chest strap transmitter be sure to detach the sensor from the chest strap and rinse after each use
H1 Heart Rate Chest Strap Sensor
Includes the comfortable H1 heart rate chest strap. The chest strap sensor (also called transmitter) streams continuous, accurate heart rate to the FT4 wrist unit.
• Soft fabric materials adapt to your body shape so you forget it’s even on
• Convenient side hook mechanism makes it quick to put on when you want to start training and easy to take off when you’re finished
• Coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk with other heart rate monitors
• Bring it to the gym. Its 5kHz coded transmission will show your heart rate on compatible gym equipment
• Hand washable
• User-replaceable battery
• Strap material: 38% Polyamide, 29% Polyurethane, 20% Elastane, 13% Polyester
*Tip: after each workout, detach H1 transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
GETTING STARTED INSTRUCTION :
Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
Smart Training Starts Here
Polar invented the world's first heart rate monitor and pioneered the Smart Coaching training approach that delivers faster progress and better results. Each Polar product includes unique Smart Coaching features that listen to your heart and interpret the data for you so you can train smarter.
FT4 heart rate monitor Smart Coaching features: Smart Calories
Lets you know exactly how many calories you've burned.
How Heart Rate Training Works